Download WS Support Pin For WHMCS v4.7.0 Nulled 2022
The WHMCS add-on module will allow your customers to create a security PIN that will allow you to verify the account holder with a single pin, which can expire each time it is used for customer verification and/or expire after several hours.
- Customer can create a support PIN
- The PIN will expire after x hours automatically (you can adjust the number of hours from settings)
- We also provide the source code for all of our products. Please get in touch with us for more details.
- You can prevent admins from clicking through to a customer profile after the PIN has expired (this is optional in setup)
- You can have PIN codes automatically expire once an admin clicks on a customer’s profile (this is optional in settings)
- You can choose admins with super admin privileges which will allow you to see all support pins and delete expired and unexpired support pins.
- Choose the length of the safety pin in the settings, allowing you to create a safety pin of any length
- Show support pin on customer summary page in admin area
- Hide support pin link from navigation bar
- Disable/Enable the Create PIN button in the client area
- Enable PIN display in sidebar, support menu, or both
- board tool
- hide full pin
- pin tool tip
- Restrict contact to access or change pin
- I get an error when employees don’t have permission
- multiple active pin
- pin coded